Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
It works on any platform that Python does. Django uses MTV
(Model, Template, View) system and its open source. Therefore you can contribute or follow the development steps.
Some of the most important features:
1. Works with multiple databases without requiring installation.
2. You can easily enter, edit or remove data from database without SQL commands thanks to ORM support.
3. Easily develop object base and object oriented programs.
4. Detailed log report.
5. Compatibility with Apache, Nginx, Litespeed and IIS.
6. It can be used on any project whether it is long term or short term.
7. Predesigned admin panel.
8. Suppport for each version is announced prior to release.
9. Preconfigured URL scheme.
10. Multilanguage support for websites.